To move a component, do one of the following:
Picking up and holding multiple pieces:
- Choose the component to move and drag it to the appropriate location. The component appears at that location.
- Choose the component to move. A menu appears. From the menu, choose Move. Choose the location to which to move the component. The component appears at that location.
- If you press SHIFT before clicking on a component, you will pick up all pieces under your cursor.
- Holding SHIFT will "scoop up pieces" while you drag the cursor.
- Tapping SHIFT while dragging will pick up all the pieces under the cursor in addition to the ones you are already holding.
- Tapping CTRL while dragging will pick up a single piece under the cursor and add it to the ones you are already holding.
- Tapping SPACE while dragging will drop the lowest piece you are holding